Littles Group Documentation Project
Top > USA > New Jersey
Submit a comment for the following entry:
Suggest a comment for NJ Littles:
- Group Type: Monthly Munch/Activities, Events
- Group Focus: Sociability, Fun, AB/DL/Little Play
- Location: New Jersey, USA
- Description: The purpose of the NJ Littles Munch and Activity is to serve the social needs of Diaper Lovers, Adult Babies and Littles living in New Jersey. This is a democratic organization run for and by Diaper lovers, Adult Babies and Age Players. Munches are held monthly all year and “travel” throughout the state in random order. Every Munch includs an Activity. NJ Littles also hosts Events for Members and invited guests.
A primary key to our success is “sociability” where everyone has a fair chance to develop bonds of friendship and closeness with his/ her fellow Little/AB/DL in a relaxed, comfortable setting and experience a sense of camaraderie without discrimination or threat. Another key to success lies within the ideal of having FUN. Activities must have a good fun factor and be appropriate for the DL/Little/AB membership. Do you know the story of “The mouse that roared”? AB’s/ DL’s/ Littles - Don’t be shy – this group is FOR YOU!
- Web Site: Pending
- Group Contact: Daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com
- Group Status: Active
- Originally Submit by: GlennDL on 2009-11-04 19:01:45
About The Project
The Littles Group Documentation Project is a free community resource for
age players and provides information about organizations all over the world
that are accepting of age play. It is a community driven resource, meaning
that we need you and all of the age play community to contribute what you know
about groups in your area to keep this resource accurate and up to date. The
purpose of the Littles Group Documentation Project is to help you
find places to go where to can connect with others interested in age play.
The Littles Group Documentation Project is sponsored by The
Ghidrah as a service and gift to the community of age players everywhere.
Adding and Updating
If you know of a group or organization that is tolerant of age play and welcomes
those who participate, we at the Littles Group Documentation Project want
to know about them. You can suggest the group online by selecting a location above
and following the "Suggest a group" link.
If you prefer, you can send us an e-mail at LittlesGroupDocumentationProject@TheGhidrah.com.
Include as much as you know about the group including:
- Group name.
- Location. Including metropolitan area (city), state, and country.
- Type of group. Including, but not limited to: Munch group, club, bar, party
organizer, camp, or conference.
- Is the group age play centric? Meaning that the purpose of the
group is specifically to cater to age players. Or is the group age play
tolerant? Meaning that, though the group is not specifically about age
play, age players are allowed to be part of the group.
- How to contact the group: e-mail, web site URL, or any other information
that would be useful to someone who wants to find out more about the group.
- Central focus of the group if it is age play tolerant.
Examples include: BDSM, trans gender, polyamory, swing, academic, or support
- Limitations. Does the group impose any limitations on age players?
- Your comments. Is there something else you would like the community
to know about this group?
- Anonymity. Would you like a scene name and e-mail address associated
with the update and comments or would you prefer to remain anonymous? Anonymity
will be presumed unless otherwise indicated.
All submission are welcome and will be reviewed before they are posted publicly. If you know a resource to add or update
to be made, please go ahead and submit it or send an e-mail us rather than presume someone else
has already submitted the information. Thank you for your support of this
About Littles and Age Play
The term littles is a neologism describing the community of age players.
The term little describes a member of that community.
Age play or ageplay is a type of role play in which an adult
takes on the role of a child. There are many different expressions of age play
including: infantilism, school kids, brats, sexual/non-sexual play, and more.
Even within these groups there are many different expressions of age play.
It is beyond the scope of this project to try and define them all. Also, the
goal of the Littles Group Documentation Project is not to cater to
a specific group, but rather act as a resource for all of them.
If you would like to learn more about age play, wikipedia provides an excellent
starting point on the topic.